We do this every day. Listening to clients’ needs. Consulting with you and anticipating what it takes to make a truly successful hire. Tapping into a global network of relationships to find the best possible candidates. Our team takes the time to get to know you so that the candidates we provide will fit the job description, the company culture, and the team you’re creating.
Key Benefits Of Service
•Recruitment process outsourcing is still new for a lot of companies. Some may not realize that there are options in how to outsource or to improve their recruiting process, while others may stick with other solutions because that’s the way it’s always done and that’s the way the boss likes to do things. However, if you’re serious about RPO and really want to know what it could do for your organization, then here are the six awesome benefits of RPO.
• Reduced Recruiting Costs. This is one of the top reasons why organizations choose an RPO solution, and it’s also one of the biggest benefits of RPO. Many companies spend a lot of money on headhunters and job boards, or waste a lot of money through high turnover rates. With other companies, time is simply wasted in lengthy hiring processes or outdated (or a lack of) technology. Skycom can reduce recruiting costs by streamlining your recruiting process and showing you how to find good candidates better and with less time and money.
• Scalable Recruiting Capacity. An awesome benefit of RPO is having a recruiting process in place that can scale up for the Christmas season, and then scale back down at the beginning of the next year.
• A Consistent and Predictable Recruit-to-Hire Process. Candidates don’t like it if they don’t know where they stand in the recruiting process, or if they don’t know what’s happening or what’s supposed to happen next. This problem could also plague companies who have multiple entities or multiple departments, where each one could have their own hiring process. Skycom can help get everything together and make the recruit-to-hire process consistent and predictable for both parties and across the entire organization. This makes it easier to know what’s going on and what everyone is doing to when recruiting or hiring someone.
• Increased Candidate Quality. Hiring managers know that a great candidate is much more than a combination of experience and education, but also includes personality and previous accomplishments. Hiring managers who are pressed for time to fill a position, or have a ton of candidates to go through, may not necessarily take a look at the qualities that determine whether or not the new hire will stick with the position.
• Increased Hiring Manager Satisfaction. The increased hiring manager satisfaction comes from many aspects of RPO. Hiring managers now have better away to assess the success of their efforts. Hiring managers now have more support from executives in the recruiting process. Hiring managers now aren’t stretched so thin and are better able to do their jobs. With the help and partnership of an RPO provider, hiring managers will be more satisfied with what’s accomplished and how candidates are recruited and brought into the company.
• Enhanced Employment Brand. The employment brand is essentially the identity of the company as an employer, and when every other aspect of the recruiting process is in place and doing well, the employment brand improves. If your candidate quality improves, that only looks good to other potential candidates for your organization.